Download our Catalog to See All Products
Companies lose at least 5 minutes of productivity every time a battery is changed mid-shift. How do you calculate the cost of device downtime? Here’s an example of those costs:
- 5,000 devices in operation
- 5,000 devices x 1 battery failure each = 5,000 mid-shift failures per day
- 5,000 mid-shift failures x 5 minutes each = 416 hours lost each day
- 416 hours/day x $9.00/hour = $3,744.00 per day
- $3,744.00 x 360 days = $1,347,840 PER YEAR in lost productivity
The solution: IPT Productivity+ Series™
With IPT’s Productivity+ Series™ batteries, your scanners run longer – reducing those costly delays, improving productivity and reducing overall battery costs.
We design and manufacture Productivity+ Series™ batteries for the most popular devices, including Motorola, Symbol, Intermec, Honeywell, LXE, Zebra, O’Neil and Vocollect. We also manufacture chargers to keep your batteries powered and your mobile devices running. Our products are guaranteed to be 100% compatible with your OEM scanner devices.